Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - May 18, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning guys. I may be kind of sparse over the next two days, so if you need to say something to me, just PM me.

Great news for my collection. LaRod Stephens-Howling has a card in 2010 Prestige! It's one of those "Rookie Reviews". Too bad in 2009, Panini's only LSH cards were in National Treasures and Contenders. Hopefully it's the first of many in the '10 products.

Here's a little mail that floated in on Monday. It's all Canes except for "The Hefty Left" aka "The Pillsbury Throwboy" aka Jared Lorenzen. Being a heavier lefty myself, I can't help but root for Lorenzen.

scan0061.png scan0063.png scan0066.png
scan0067.png scan0068.png scan0069.png
scan0070.png scan0064.png scan0062.png

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Morning all.

Nice mail Magnet!

I'm close to acquiring a card that I've been looking for for a lonnnnnnnnnng time. Stay tuned folks. Or don't. I'll never know either way.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Slette said:
Morning all.

Nice mail Magnet!

I'm close to acquiring a card that I've been looking for for a lonnnnnnnnnng time. Stay tuned folks. Or don't. I'll never know either way.
Thanks, and good luck on the pickup!

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning all. I won't be around at all the next few days. Heading to the east coast for a 3 day business trip. Visiting 6 clients and driving some good miles. I do get to go to the Yankees v. Rays game tomorrow night, so that will be cool. I hate the Yankees but there is so much history with that team.

Have a good one everybody!

BTW - Nice mail Magnet :D

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
EDIT: I'm a boob. Let's try this in the Tuesday thread.

GreenwayGreenX.jpg

For being #ed /50, this has been harder than hell to track down. Very happy to have this crossed off the list.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Seiya said:
Quick ebay question. when you guys sell something, do you leave feedback right away or after they leave feedback for you?

In the past - right away, but too many ****** bag buyers stopped leaving feedback once they got theirs. So now, I only leave feedback once I get feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts