Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Monterey (CA) area collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'll be up in Monterey staying with my wife's family in a month for the US Open at Pebble Beach... I used to live in the area, a long time ago, and remember a shop (Sharp Corners, I think it was called), but wasn't huge into cards. Anyone know if it's any good, and worth checking out?? I'm probably looking to pick up some wax...

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
On the North end of town there is the Cannery Row Antique Mall. There is one booth there that has all kinds of great stuff to dig through. Upstairs almost straight in front of you. I spent over an hour just looking at the unique items he had. I could have spent more time but didn't want to abandon my wife for too long on our romantic weekend getaway.

Tom

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Tom Oates said:
On the North end of town there is the Cannery Row Antique Mall. There is one booth there that has all kinds of great stuff to dig through. Upstairs almost straight in front of you. I spent over an hour just looking at the unique items he had. I could have spent more time but didn't want to abandon my wife for too long on our romantic weekend getaway.

Tom

Is that right? I'll definitely have to check that out. Wife's family lives right up the hill from the Aquarium, so I can DEFINITELY sneak away down there!

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
i used to go to that shop alot when i used to bust alot of wax. the owner is really nice def worth checking out

Members online

Latest posts