Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zack Wheeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
What is up with him starting once every 7 days. I know he hasnt been great but you cant start him once every 7 days. The last 2 days he was penciled in to start on MiLB an for some reason he was taken out. Yesterday he was the starter till 530 then they made the switch on the site an today he was taken down before i looked at 330 but was there this morning as the starter.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Crap I just gave my shop owner a Gold auto for ebay, I thought he kinda turned a corner(for the better).

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I think he will get it together now might be the best time to pick up his auto's on the cheap. You can tell game by game he is getting better since his opening start he has only really had 1 bad start an that wasnt totally his fault.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
You're going to have to be patient with Z Wheeler, he's still pretty raw with lots of developing ahead.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Oh i know. I didnt think he was gonna make the MLB this year or any time soon. I think by 2012 he has a sept call up maybe an by 13' willl be his chance to make or break it.

Members online

Latest posts