Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST: When will the 1st Brewers Coach be fired?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Please put time and day and which coach. Winner will receive a new FEAR THE BEER T-Shirt designed by Secured Sports. First True Design. Thank you.

FeartheBeer.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Shouldve been over a week ago to avoid the current 8 game losing streak. Next Monday is the next off day so I'll go with that.
Macha's toast- randolph will take over 11 am press conference

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
i need some cool brewers t shirts. pm me since you seem to have alot of them. I cant win any contests so ill just buy some. But my guess is the first firing will come tomorrow.

dherm360

Mar 30, 2010
zookerman182 said:
i need some cool brewers t shirts. pm me since you seem to have alot of them. I cant win any contests so ill just buy some. But my guess is the first firing will come tomorrow.

I was going with Monday too, but after they get swept in Pitt and lose 2-3 to the Astros, The firing will occur on May 27th

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am going to throw it out there, if I am the winner, everybody that made a guess gets a shirt.

Macha and Rick Peterson will be fired this Monday. Willie Randolph will take over with Dale Sveum as bench coach.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I'll go with Friday at nine am.
Peterson and Macha both should go. Randolph could do it, and it'd be the easy way to go, but I wouldn't like that as much as I'd like to see DON MONEY come up and do it.
DON MONEY MAN!!!!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm going to say Sunday night after being swept by the Twins in MN. That gives Willie the day to get with the team on Monday and straighten things out. Peterson will get axed too. We can blame Zaun and GK, but I don't like the coincidence of Trevor sucking big time with Peterson arriving.

Macha should never have been hired in the first place.

And I'm with Kev: "I want Money, lots and lots of Money!"

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Kevbo said:
I'll go with Friday at nine am.
Peterson and Macha both should go. Randolph could do it, and it'd be the easy way to go, but I wouldn't like that as much as I'd like to see DON MONEY come up and do it.
DON MONEY MAN!!!!

I think we would all love to see Don Money but I dont think he wants the job. We use to ask him that question all the time and his response was always, "I like dealing with the young kids"

Members online

Latest posts