Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PULLED MY 1ST SUPER IN A FEW YEARS...DO I HOLD..SELL ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
OPENED 12 JUMBO PACKS AND PULLED MY FIRST SUPER-FRACTOR SINCE THE LASTINGS MILEDGE I PULLED OUT 2006 BOWMAN CHROME....

SHOULD I HOLD OR SELL, REASON I ASK CAUSE IVE SEEN HE HAS NOT STARTED HIS SEASON YET BUT JUST TURNED 19 YRS OLD
AND ITS GONNA BE A BIT HARD TO SELL CAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUYING HIS CARDS SINCE ELITE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Z101.png

OH AND I THINK ILL BE HOLDING THIS UNTIL AFTER THE DRAFT...USA CARDS ARE A TUFF PULL...ONLY USA I PULLED

Z104.png

HERE WAS THE REST

Z1.png

Z105.png
Z2.jpg
Z201.jpg
Z102.png
Z103.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Man, congrats on that super auto - those aren't easy to pull.

He may turn out to be pretty decent - there will be a lot of interest in the card.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:

He may turn out to be pretty decent - there will be a lot of interest in the card.

IM SURE THERE WILL BE :)....JUST HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WHEN ONE PULLS A PROSPECT ONE HAS BEEN BUYING UP

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
CISCOKID23 said:
brouthercard said:

IM SURE THERE WILL BE :)....JUST HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO WHEN ONE PULLS A PROSPECT ONE HAS BEEN BUYING UP

Put it up and let it ride.
The bucks will come.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Russ S. said:
CISCOKID23 said:
brouthercard said:

The bucks will come.

I agree, let it ride.

If he's not going to clobber home runs, just run it now, this may be the highest it will ever go for.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
CISCOKID23 said:
brouthercard said:

The bucks will come.

Agreed.

I wouldnt sell it without tossing it on eBay first. $0.99 and let it ride... or some crazy BIN and let the offers roll in.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Isn't wossa picking up this guy's stuff right now? He just single-handedly doubled the cost of Arenado's red auto. I would be mighty tempted to throw this one in an auction if I knew wossa was interested in it...

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
piggy1918 said:
Isn't wossa picking up this guy's stuff right now? He just single-handedly doubled the cost of Arenado's red auto. I would be mighty tempted to throw this one in an auction if I knew wossa was interested in it...

sold... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
piggy1918 said:

yeah didnt a red just sell for like $500?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
piggy1918 said:

wossa...bought that red...based on that price what do u all think the super should have sold for...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
CISCOKID23 said:
moxacaine said:
piggy1918 said:

wossa...bought that red...based on that price what do u all think the super should have sold for...

who knows, probably a grand?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
moxacaine said:
CISCOKID23 said:
moxacaine said:
piggy1918 said:

cool :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
CISCOKID23 said:
moxacaine said:
CISCOKID23 said:
moxacaine said:
piggy1918 said:

cool :D

i have no clue but with multiple people wanting the card it could have been fun to watch the bidding war. either way you obviously got a deal you are happy with. congrats on the pull and sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts