Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is our free gear from Upper Deck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you know the free gear the members here won "stuffing the ballot box"?

Thanks
Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
RandomH said:
You don't know? Gilmore sold it all and used the money to purchase jumbo cases.

Im sure UD would of loved that one. Seriously, where are my promised Tex 8X10 autos?

Kevin

G

For the record, Gilmore promised me Upper Deck would send Ken Griffey, Jr. over to take a nap on my sofa.
Still waiting on that too!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
The autographed football was received & he posted it on the FB boards to give away to someone that is a football fan.

I hadn't heard about anything else. :D

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
You expected Upper Deck to be quick? Apparently you haven't been on a sports card related message board in the last six years.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Chris Levy said:
For the record, Gilmore promised me Upper Deck would send Ken Griffey, Jr. over to take a nap on my sofa.
Griffey declined, stated that your sofa wasn't as comfortable as his clubhouse chair.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Rickzcards said:
Chris Levy said:
Griffey declined, stated that your sofa wasn't as comfortable as his clubhouse chair.

LOL! Thanked.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Therion said:
You expected Upper Deck to be quick? Apparently you haven't been on a sports card related message board in the last six years.

On a redemption no, but usually on a give away they would have the item already, hence the term give away. Did
UD promise that too? Seems like there would be more of a posting about giving away a signed ball. Any mods have
answers?

Thanks
Kevin

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I'm guessing UD will send redemption cards for the gear. We will wait 6-12 months for the cards to be made, another 3 months for them to tell us that they didn't get the cards back from the players and 2 months to get several dozen 2001 UD 70's Decade GU cards as a replacement.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
so my reward for staying up to 5 am, clearing my cookies, and voting for FCB, will be a bright pink card
of Rod Carew? SWWWWEEEEEET

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Therion said:

lol, still waiting for my Kershaw rookie patch auto :(
at some point Ive just called it dead and now assume it was just a box that was short an auto.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Marro said:
I am almost postive he showed the lebron ball and football one night in chat.

Well since I won a keyword contest for posting about lebron back in November and never saw a prize from it, I'll assume the ball is heading my way... ;)

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
win some prizes and ppl come out of the wood works to claim them... LOL well hopefully those who do win anything will atleast post pictures an such about the items an just dont throw them up on ebay for a profit. I know if i would of won the football it would of gone in my sport run next to all my chad henne stuff.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
The football was given away on the FOOTBALL board to a FOOTBALL collector

The Kobe basketball has yet to be distributed.

And besides, it isn't really any of your business.

Did the OP not win or something? How are UD give-aways that are a part of FCB winning a nice award due to it's members.....NOT the business of it's members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts