Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starlin Castro Blue Refractor 13/250 Jersey #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
i think his true rc non-auto will keep value better. the second year chrome is selling where i thought they would. production will keep auto priced well.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Thats funny, I have the Austin Jackson blue auto 14/250, his jersey # and I wondered the same thing!

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
His prices are going down daily, but chicks dig the long ball. If people knew anything about him they would be happy with the numbers he has put up so far, in my opinion that is,

Jim

guzman4cy

Aug 18, 2009
There will def. be a premium on this card, but I wouldn't sell it now. IMO right now is the time to buy Castro's with his current prices.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
i think his true rc non-auto will keep value better. the second year chrome is selling where i thought they would. production will keep auto priced well.

But his non-auto rc's are sell at $10 a pop... is there really any room for growth? I mean rc refractors that aren't even numbered are going for $40... for that price I'd much rather have an auto.

Members online

Latest posts