Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mothers Day Pink Bats showing up on MLB.com auctions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I have Nate Schierholtz from last year and Emmanual Burriss - both of mine are autographed though. It looks like only a couple of the ones up this year are autographed.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
mudflap02 said:
300 seems a bit steep for an opening bid.

Yeah, but they do drop prices and relist them if they don't sell. First years of the promotions they all sold for over $300, past few years most sell in $200-$300 range. Big name bats used to sell for several thousand, now very few crack the 1k mark.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice photo match on getty of Juan P White Sox bat with marks near labels.
99951926.jpg

img9058417.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Braun off to an early lead in the bidding $800+. Surprised Pablo Sandoval isn't higher right now.

Tom

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Tom Oates said:
Braun off to an early lead in the bidding $800+. Surprised Pablo Sandoval isn't higher right now.

Tom

Sandoval SSK bat looks awesome. Has a perfect ball ink transfer on it. Couple Twins bats are up. Will be interesting to see what Vlad, Braun, A Jones sell for.
Wieters is also up. Razor should get it and do a game used pink bat cards with it. never seen one of those. MLB hologram portion would sell for a ton. And black ribbon logo would look cool that Louisville Slugger has only on their bats.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
DaProspectKid said:
im curious what do bats like these usually sell for and is there any resale value down the line thanks.

Market decides, prices are way down compared to the first couple years. But on very rare unique items, you never know. Even scrubs were selling $400-$500 in first year 2006. Now most of lesser players go in $200-$300 range. Last year they started a lot at $200, this year most are starting at $300. Use is also a key factor on these. The more the better. I wish they showed better pictures of the bat on other side of the barrel. I wouldn't buy one to look to make money off it. Most of the buyers of these keep them. A lot of these, if you don't win it, you never see the bat for sale again. You may see a few hit ebay from time to time. People pay a premium buying straight from MLB.com auctions.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
matchpenalty said:
DaProspectKid said:
im curious what do bats like these usually sell for and is there any resale value down the line thanks.

Market decides, prices are way down compared to the first couple years. But on very rare unique items, you never know. Even scrubs were selling $400-$500 in first year 2006. Now most of lesser players go in $200-$300 range. Last year they started a lot at $200, this year most are starting at $300. Use is also a key factor on these. The more the better. I wish they showed better pictures of the bat on other side of the barrel. I wouldn't buy one to look to make money off it. Most of the buyers of these keep them. A lot of these, if you don't win it, you never see the bat for sale again. You may see a few hit ebay from time to time. People pay a premium buying straight from MLB.com auctions.

cool thanks I would love to buy the Ike Davis or David Wright but those are already pretty high.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
That is why I'd never buy one without nice use and checking boxscore/mlb video to make sure it was used in a game. MLB authentication does include BP stuff as game used.

Members online