Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***The Brock Lesnar Thread***

What Do You think of Brock

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Seems like everyone has an opinion on him, so, why not start a thread where you can talk about him all you want...whether its love or hate!

I personally like Brock and what he brings to the table, and dont see why people are so negative of him. Was it because he was a pro wrestler first? Because he is a big name attraction who won a title in his 4th professional fight? Is it because he is better than other heavyweights? I really dont know.

Nonetheless, Post Away

G

Brock is the ****.

He's going to beat the living **** out of Frank Mir and I can't wait to see it.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Brock is the shat.

He's going to beat the living frack out of Frank Mir and I can't wait to see it.

Not gonna happen - Mir is back. Mir is dedicated once again and will not have stamina issues when he knocks Lessner out.

I will agree that Lessner is a very imposing guy - hes huge, I just think he comes accross very cocky and disrespectful.

G

Lifelongfan said:
Sam Banks said:
Brock is the shat.

He's going to beat the living frack out of Frank Mir and I can't wait to see it.

Not gonna happen - Mir is back. Mir is dedicated once again and will not have stamina issues when he knocks Lessner out.

I will agree that Lessner is a very imposing guy - hes huge, I just think he comes accross very cocky and disrespectful.

I like Mir. I do. And he looked AWESOME against Nog. A Nog who obviously didn't have it in that fight.

I don't put a whole lot of stock in how great Mir looked against Nog though, because there was obviously something wrong with Nog that night. Either he couldn't see like someone else has suggested to me, or he was hiding an injury. He just wasn't Nog. And I think that had a lot to do in making Mir look so good.

Brock will beat his ass though.

And you are all going to see that first fight was a total fluke helped out by a ****** ref making a ****** call.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Lifelongfan said:
[quote="Sam Banks":nmlpc1nm]Brock is the shat.

I like Mir. I do. And he looked AWESOME against Nog. A Nog who obviously didn't have it in that fight.

I don't put a whole lot of stock in how great Mir looked against Nog though, because there was obviously something wrong with Nog that night. Either he couldn't see like someone else has suggested to me, or he was hiding an injury. He just wasn't Nog. And I think that had a lot to do in making Mir look so good.

And you are all going to see that first fight was a total fluke helped out by a shatty ref making a shatty call.[/quote:nmlpc1nm]

Yeah, because Mir just pulled that hook out of his ass right? Brock left himself open, and he got submitted, no ands, ifs, or buts about it

G

hector234 said:
Sam Banks said:
Lifelongfan said:
[quote="Sam Banks":41bsk1pv]Brock is the shat.

And you are all going to see that first fight was a total fluke helped out by a shatty ref making a shatty call.

Yeah, because Mir just pulled that hook out of his ass right? Brock left himself open, and he got submitted, no ands, ifs, or buts about it[/quote:41bsk1pv]

And I said that. In either this thread or the other Brock one. He got subbed by a great BJJ fight, but only after a ******** stand up and deduction, AND making a huge rookie mistake which won't happen next time.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Mir to sub him next time, I am just saying it won't be as easy for him to do as it was the last.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Sam Banks said:
hector234 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":2jn0trfk]
Lifelongfan said:
[quote="Sam Banks":2jn0trfk]Brock is the shat.

And you are all going to see that first fight was a total fluke helped out by a shatty ref making a shatty call.

Yeah, because Mir just pulled that hook out of his ass right? Brock left himself open, and he got submitted, no ands, ifs, or buts about it[/quote:2jn0trfk]

And I said that. In either this thread or the other Brock one. He got subbed by a great BJJ fight, but only after a *censor* stand up and deduction, AND making a huge rookie mistake which won't happen next time.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Mir to sub him next time, I am just saying it won't be as easy for him to do as it was the last.[/quote:2jn0trfk]

No doubt, Brock will be more aware and wont leave himself open

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
"I'm not saying it's impossible for Mir to sub him next time". Oh it sounds loke that is exactly what you are saying. "He's going to beat the living frack out of Frank Mir and I can't wait to see it". You are certainly entitled to your opionion.

Let me ask you a question - according to you is there anyone out there that can beat mr.lessner?

mikieward10

Oct 1, 2008
I don't like him. He is a great athlete, and has the potential to be a very dominant force in the hw division, but right now he's just not a very good fighter, he's just so big and strong and fast that he can be competitive, if he ever becomes a well rounded fighter and really finds a way to finish fights when he has the opportunity, then he will be hard to beat. I dont like that he was just thrown in has a top contender in the hw division when some fighters have to work their ass off to get a title shot. Kongo for example is like 23-3 and i'm not sure if he's ever got a shot at the title i could be wrong but he's been very dominant and if he has had a title fight it hasnt been in a while. I guess its everyone else that really makes me not like him. Everyone talks like he is such a great fighter when really he's not. yet. but its fighters like him that make the sport great. love them or hate them. Its just as fun to rute against someone you dont like as ruting for your favorite fighters

let the bashing begin

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
I don't have an opinion either way - although I wanted Nog to beat Mir because I wanted to see him fight Lesnar.

What I really care about is what will be considered Lesnar's rookie card. Will it be this

LesnarRC.jpg

or his card from the Topps UFC set? Or something else (not sure if he had any wrestling cards)? Any opinions?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
edwards_everything said:
I don't have an opinion either way - although I wanted Nog to beat Mir because I wanted to see him fight Lesnar.

What I really care about is what will be considered Lesnar's rookie card. Will it be this

LesnarRC.jpg

or his card from the Topps UFC set? Or something else (not sure if he had any wrestling cards)? Any opinions?

Why is it that everytime you post a scan of a card I end up wanting a copy for myself? :)

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Why is it that everytime you post a scan of a card I end up wanting a copy for myself? :)

No idea. I could say the same for a lot of your posts as well.

I pulled this one out of a blaster of Playoff Honors back in '04 - #ed 425/425. Hope I can turn it into some loot when he fights Mir. :)

G

Lifelongfan said:
"I'm not saying it's impossible for Mir to sub him next time". Oh it sounds loke that is exactly what you are saying. "He's going to beat the living frack out of Frank Mir and I can't wait to see it". You are certainly entitled to your opionion.

Let me ask you a question - according to you is there anyone out there that can beat mr.lessner?

There are plenty of people out there that could beat Brock. I never said he was unbeatable. Frank Mir can beat him obviously. Fedor would destroy him more than likely rather quickly. Hell, I think Kongo may have a chance at beating him.

Members online

Latest posts