Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Working 'til Midnite, so I figured I'd kick it off.

Should be a ton of runs scored everywhere tonite. A ton of lousy pitchers going tonite. How about: in Cleveland (Meche vs. Masterson), Atlanta (Harang vs. Kawakami) and Houston (yes, I know the Astros play there), but Greg Smith vs. Felipe Paulino means take the over! :lol:

Also, LA can pass the Padres for First Place with a win...

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
going to be watching Doug "hide the kids" Fister on the bump tonight (love making nicknames for him :) )

best whip in the AL for a while, now 0.02 off the leader.. lets see if he can fist it back! fister nation! :D

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
gt2590 said:
Working 'til Midnite, so I figured I'd kick it off.

Should be a ton of runs scored everywhere tonite. A ton of lousy pitchers going tonite. How about: in Cleveland (Meche vs. Masterson), Atlanta (Harang vs. Kawakami) and Houston (yes, I know the Astros play there), but Greg Smith vs. Felipe Paulino means take the over! :lol:

Also, LA can pass the Padres for First Place with a win...

**** , if we don't win this game... :x

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jesus Montero better be getting a call tonight.

Marcus "I stepped on my own bat!" Thames is injured.

Four of the Yankees starting nine are hurt, as is one of the three bench players.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
First win for Drew Storen!! His line was short but sweet:

D Storen
(W, 1-0) 0.2 0 0 0 0 0 0 8-4 0.00

And the Rays will be up 4 games if the game continues in their favor!!

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
blitzerlover said:
Heyward with a walkoff double to win the game 5-4 against the Reds.

Great at bat too. Nice to see the Braves getting 1 run victories for the first time in years. McCann had a great game as well

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
donrusscrusademan said:
going to be watching Doug "hide the kids" Fister on the bump tonight (love making nicknames for him :) )

best whip in the AL for a while, now 0.02 off the leader.. lets see if he can fist it back! fister nation! :D

Due to your love of Fister, I am now willing to join your club.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Superfractor said:
gt2590 said:
shat , if we don't win this game... :x

Umm...sorry dude...

Upton is getting warm. 3rd HR in a week and in the last 10 games his average is up about 30-35 points.

Joe Saunders with his 1st good outing in a row. And Kerry Wood gave up 5 runs in the 9th tonite. Yikes!

Members online

Latest posts