Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Holy Grail has been dlvd..Santo Mahaffey & some Yankee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
This just arrived from the 2010 REA Auction. It is the key component to my Ron Santo Master Set.

001.jpg

Thanks for looking

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
Thanks. I got it out of the latest REA auction. I paid a bunch for it but it is well worth it as it has a POP of 1 and none are graded higher. I have a feeling the Mantle will hold its value.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
The bazooka panels are extremely rare as they are all over 40 years old. Having the lines around the card makes it gradeable by PSA. Most that still exist are creased or miscut. The Bazooka boxes were a regional issue from Topps that were mostly disposed of after the kids ate the gum. There have only been a handful of this card ever graded and this is the highest grade received on this panel. I paid over 2000 for the panel. This is the Holy Grail of my Santo collection as it is the hardest to find and the most expensive due to Mantle.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Let's see some of the others. I saw on the CU board that you have a 1967 Stand Up, right? I'd love to see the top pieces in your collection...

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
tyweb1 said:
Thanks. I got it out of the latest REA auction. I paid a bunch for it but it is well worth it as it has a POP of 1 and none are graded higher. I have a feeling the Mantle will hold its value.
Mantle? Never heard of him. Now that Art Mahaffey. Future HOFer!

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
ajw said:
Let's see some of the others. I saw on the CU board that you have a 1967 Stand Up, right? I'd love to see the top pieces in your collection...

Here is the 67 Standups.... It is the proof version with no perforations

1967ToppsStand-Up.jpg

Members online