Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graded Mailday From Friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Ok so this is the story behind the card, last year my friend was cleaning out a condo that his Aunt and Uncle rented out and in a crawl space he found an old shoebox full of cards ranging from 1956 to 1964. In this box there were multiple Willie Mays, Hank Aarons, Jerry West´s Rc, Jim Brown Rc´s and 14 Mickey Mantles. Well besides the Mantles and a few Mays he sold all these cards on Ebay and made about 4 grand off his find In September I started buying lots of commons off him for about 50 cents each, then in October he sold the rest of the contents of the box for $250 he knew what was in the box but he said he was tired of messing with them. So I sent this Oscar Robertson rookie to be graded by PSA through my card shop as Well as having a Whitey Ford Rc Auto authenticated. Well the owner decided to send them in to SGC his grading company of choice so my Ford didn´t get authenticated so it will still have to be sent to PSA but I was very happy with the Robertson´s grade and to think I almost sold it on this board for $150. Sorry for the long read and to think I don´t even care for basketball.

OscarRobertsonRC.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
An afternoon bump. Also any ideas on what this would sell for I've only seen as high as a 6 sell since owning this card raw.

Latest posts