Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What have your experiences been as a seller on these sites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thinking about unloading a lot of singles on sites other than ebay but would like some feedback before deciding which one. So if I could get some feedback on successes/failures on these sites it would be greatly appreciated.

Sportslots
CollectorsRevolution
Naxcom
...any other sites??

Mainly looking to sell off a bunch of base prospects and #ed cards of semistars and HOFers. Stuff in the .50 - 5.00 range really.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
I've sold over 60 cards on CollectorRevolution.com in the past month and the buyers generally pay within 1-2 days with no problems at all. I think as long as you're willing to be fair and work with the buyers, you're going to get a lot of business.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
LOVE collectorrevolution so far. Plus, for now, there are no fees until March, so you have the ability to sell stuff off. Downsize to the sites you mentioned is there just isnt the traffic that you get with ebay. If it is small stuff, I would 100% go with sports lots or collectorrevolution.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
While the everyday traffic may not be there, it's all about having the right buyer come along. I actually sold a card for $1 more than an identical card that was sitting in an ebay store. If you have stuff that you're not quite ready to put up for auction or that you don't want to keep paying fees on in an ebay store, CR is a great place for you.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
I've been using Sportlots for less than a month, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It's easy to load your cards and a great way to sell unwanted base cards or inserts.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Which one allow you to list faster? Which do you feel has more traffic?

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
pujolsthomefan33 said:
LOVE collectorrevolution so far. Plus, for now, there are no fees until March, so you have the ability to sell stuff off. Downsize to the sites you mentioned is there just isnt the traffic that you get with ebay. If it is small stuff, I would 100% go with sports lots or collectorrevolution.

Hey,

I accepted your offer on a Upton Chrome on CR, let me know if you still want it thanks.

I have been moving stuff lately, I have a lot of base chromes that I can afford to list for a quarter to .99 that hopefully will sell.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
MojoDan said:

The bulk lister on CR is pretty good. It allows you to fill all the information and then put scans in later. So you can upload 100's at a time. Good for really cheap cards, I just use a standard no image for really cheap cards and I list 100-200 cards in 10-15 mins.

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
MojoDan said:

The bulk lister on CR is pretty good. It allows you to fill all the information and then put scans in later. So you can upload 100's at a time. Good for really cheap cards, I just use a standard no image for really cheap cards and I list 100-200 cards in 10-15 mins.

damn... that fast?
I signed up for an account CR, but havent listed yet... Its already time consuming to list on the bay... but If I could load that many cheap insert cards that fast, imma have to do that...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I've done quite a bit of selling & trading here and on other sites, and its easy if you're willing to give someone an offer they can't refuse. I usually only sell when I need a quick hundred or so though. On here for the most part the only way to get a deal done is if you don't mind taking a loss.

EDIT: Misread thread post, Naxcom never did me any good, but the others work decent.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
CR looks like a great site.

What kind of fees do you have to pay?

OP - sorry for the jacking of the post. :oops:

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Skorris (CCBC) said:

There aren't any fees until March and even then, our fees are about 1/10 of ebay's and 1/20 of sportlots.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Naxcom is great. Customer Service is the best on the internet. Cards sell just as much as they would on Ebay. Don't have to worry about scammers like you do on Ebay.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
JVC said:
Skorris (CCBC) said:

There aren't any fees until March and even then, our fees are about 1/10 of ebay's and 1/20 of sportlots.

That's awesome, I already listed something, and I'll list some later on tonight as well. :D

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Skorris (CCBC) said:
JVC said:
[quote="Skorris (CCBC)":2g3grudu]CR looks like a great site.

That's awesome, I already listed something, and I'll list some later on tonight as well. :D[/quote:2g3grudu]

Cool man, I hope you enjoy the site. We're going to be making a few improvements over the next couple weeks to make the site easier to use.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Collectorrevolution is awesome. I have already sold 7 cards at or above ebay cost, and have bought a bunch of items. Easy to navigate and use.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
JVC said:
Skorris (CCBC) said:
JVC said:
[quote="Skorris (CCBC)":23zr65wj]CR looks like a great site.

That's awesome, I already listed something, and I'll list some later on tonight as well. :D

Cool man, I hope you enjoy the site. We're going to be making a few improvements over the next couple weeks to make the site easier to use.[/quote:23zr65wj]

And the credit system won't go in to place until March?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sounds like CR is a winner to me. I bought one card from there last month but hadn't really thought about listing on there until yesterday. Excited to start now though!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts