Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves win!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Yeah. I watched the whole game on MLB network. Never thought the game would be even close.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
The last clip on the Braves feed was classic. The two Reds fans heart broken with the Braves fan freakin out right in front of them. Lovin it!!!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Penno said:
The last clip on the Braves feed was classic. The two Reds fans heart broken with the Braves fan freakin out right in front of them. Lovin it!!!

That's the best situation of all of sports, no doubt.

Hearing crap all day and then just being like, "BAM!"

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
20100520_Reds_Braves_0_83_lbig_.png

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Therion said:
This is why I never leave a game until it is over. You just never know.

It all depends. My girl and I went to Rockies game and enjoyed 5 innings of baseball... then it started drizzling this semi-frozen rain, and we lasted another miserable couple of innings. The Rockies were losing pretty bad, so we moved on to the second portion of our date, the cheesecake factory. While we were waiting for a table, we sat at the bar and grabbed a drink to warm up, and watch the Rockies come back in the bottom of the 9th in dramatic fashion. The bar went wild! We were warm.... and oh so happy we left when we did. :)

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
If I were Leake I'd take a leak in Coco Cordero's shampoo bottle. That fat face is gettin 12 mill to slam the door shut.

Members online