Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Gordon @ AAA Omaha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I haven't had the chance to go watch him since he got optioned down, but the kid is on fire.

Last 7 Day stat line:

15/30 (.500) 8R, 15H, 3 2B, 3 HR, 13 RBI, 13 BB, 2 SB, .625 OBP

Wish he could produce like this in the majors.

he's getting one thing in omaha he never got in kc consistency. in kc he played 3rd, 2nd, first... hit 2,3,5,6,7,8... let the kid alone he will rake! on a side note when you do get out they have the game used score cards for sale in the merchandise shop on the 3rd base side of the main entrance for $30ish.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I don't see Gordon ever playing 3B again for the Royals. They've got Callaspo and Moustakas. Unless some trades go down.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
I don't see Gordon ever playing 3B again for the Royals. They've got Callaspo and Moustakas. Unless some trades go down.

He has been playing OF while in Omaha.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Best AAAA player in the game right now right up there with John Mayberry. Maybe they should just trade Gordon to a team that can actually use him because doubtful the Royals bring him up anytime soon.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Since he's being transitioned to the OF after proving he cannot play the infield, they are giving him a shot at one of the corner spots. Apparently he's started to listen to Kuntz because he was told either do something or else. OF is his only way back to the MLB with the Royals. However if he's doing well in the OF they'll trade him because of his ****** attitude.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
RL24 said:
How long do you think they'll keep in Omaha? I'll be there for the 4th of July and was hoping to take in a Royals game...

Only in town on July 2-3. I am sure Gordon will still be here by then.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
Gordon will be traded by the AS break.

Feeling or have you heard something?As much as I would like Alex to stay a Royal, a trade might not be the worst thing.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
brokenliz1 said:
justinmandawg said:

Feeling or have you heard something?As much as I would like Alex to stay a Royal, a trade might not be the worst thing.

He's on the block currently. The question is to try him one more time and possibly give up all value or trade him and risk a possible future. His inability to hit a curveball makes my head nearly explode.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
brokenliz1 said:
justinmandawg said:

He's on the block currently. The question is to try him one more time and possibly give up all value or trade him and risk a possible future. His inability to hit a curveball makes my head nearly explode.

Ah, I see.Thanks.As a fan of his it is frustrating to see him fall so far at the MLB level.He has missed a bunch of time with injuries.Man I want him to make it so bad but maybe it just will never happen. :(

Members online