Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your Unique Relics/Patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
7-19-200713234PM.jpg

7-18-200753955PM.jpg

Have this one incoming:
frankiefrisch.jpg

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I have a few that I still need to scan, but I like this one: Not sure where the patch is from though (it is definitely real though as I have seen others with a similar patch).

2007-UDUltimateAmPastPatch-HR.jpg

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Maybe one of you guys can help me out with this unusual patch. I got this Josh Beckett patch card from 2005 Topps Chrome or Topps Chrome Update, I can't remember right now. At any rate, I pulled it from the pack shortly before Beckett signed with the Red Sox.

But I never understood how a solid red patch could be in this card. I would obviously understand if this card was produced after Beckett was on the Red Sox but he was not. Does anyone have an explanation for this solid red patch? Thanks.

05BeckettPatchToppsChrome.jpg

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
archiebunkerjr said:
Maybe one of you guys can help me out with this unusual patch. I got this Josh Beckett patch card from 2005 Topps Chrome or Topps Chrome Update, I can't remember right now. At any rate, I pulled it from the pack shortly before Beckett signed with the Red Sox.

But I never understood how a solid red patch could be in this card. I would obviously understand if this card was produced after Beckett was on the Red Sox but he was not. Does anyone have an explanation for this solid red patch? Thanks.

05BeckettPatchToppsChrome.jpg

I have a Dontrelle Willis patch card that is solid red too. Also not sure where it is from.

Members online

Latest posts