Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got this beauty in today....now I just need the Red!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
This is going straight to the PC. Thought i'd show it off here first. Trying to put together my first rainbow of a prospect I collect a little bit of and who isn't going to break the bank. Not 2 hours after I bought it, some dirty canadian sold a Red Ref for more than I bought this for. If anybody can point me in the right direction of a Red i'll do something nice for you. Anyways, here's the scan:

Yes, I am very proud of my first super at a steal of a price:

scan0032-1.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
bmc398 said:
Not 2 hours after I bought it, some dirty canadian sold a Red Ref for more than I bought this for.

I think this is actually pretty common with lower level prospects. The two supers I have, one is loooong shot :oops: and the other has an outside chance...I bought them cause I like the players. And both reds were as much or just about as much as the supers.

The super is gone so team collectors/set guys will look for the reds.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Lancemountain said:
bmc398 said:
Not 2 hours after I bought it, some dirty canadian sold a Red Ref for more than I bought this for.

I think this is actually pretty common with lower level prospects. The two supers I have, one is loooong shot :oops: and the other has an outside chance...I bought them cause I like the players. And both reds were as much or just about as much as the supers.

The super is gone so team collectors/set guys will look for the reds.
Yeah the guy who bought it was a big Ole Miss fan so that explains why he paid do much. Still crazy tho for a guy who is having bad rotator cuff problems. Of course then some people would call me crazy...but this was more about saying "Hey, i've got a Tigers Super" than it was about the player.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, can't believe someone got $90 for a red... I sold mine for $70 and thought I made out very well. Looks like 3 Red's have been sold, and I know that Satterwhite's family collects his cards.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
allstarauction said:
Wow, can't believe someone got $90 for a red... I sold mine for $70 and thought I made out very well. Looks like 3 Red's have been sold, and I know that Satterwhite's family collects his cards.

That's why i'm asking for help! I've got some stiff competition out there lol. I saw the one that sold for $70 and shook my head. Was blown away at the one that went for $90+$15 shipping from Canada. Was out drinking and lost last minute on the one that went for $40 dlvd. At least if I never get the rainbow and lose interest in the card I can unload it to his family at some point lol.

Have all the other cards, just need the red to pop again and i'll be ready!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bmc398 said:
allstarauction said:

That's why i'm asking for help! I've got some stiff competition out there lol. I saw the one that sold for $70 and shook my head. Was blown away at the one that went for $90+$15 shipping from Canada. Was out drinking and lost last minute on the one that went for $40 dlvd. At least if I never get the rainbow and lose interest in the card I can unload it to his family at some point lol.

Do yourself a favor and go to gixen.com before the next time you go out drinking.

Sweet card, hope you can pick up a red to finish off the rainbow.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
bmc398 said:
allstarauction said:

Do yourself a favor and go to gixen.com before the next time you go out drinking.

Part of the reason I didn't hop in at first was that I was hesitant because who knew if I could snag the super. I needed to just pull the trigger.

That and I need to stop drinking.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
bmc398 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
bmc398 said:
allstarauction said:

Part of the reason I didn't hop in at first was that I was hesitant because who knew if I could snag the super. I needed to just pull the trigger.

That and I need to stop drinking.

yes you do Cope.. you need to lay off the booze.. we are so concerned bout you.. I wrote you a letter.. I will email it to you.

Kidding. .seriously though.. Good job..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts