Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

late night Razor Ink Vault 2010 & Benchwarmer Archives break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
yup, 145 here in the mid-coast (Kansas) also on the slate is a retail box of TNA "the new era" and a box of Iron Man 2

TNA:
Brian Kendrick autograph (who? I wanted Ric Flair!) + 24 base cards

2010 Razor Ink Vault
Julie Bowen (Lost)
Aida Turturro (Sopranos)
Andrew Wells (Angel)
Teryl Rothery (Smallville)
Box: 2005 Sopranos series one -- Had an expired redemption for an autograph of frank pellegrino

Benchwarmer Archives
2003 Marla Esposito Hawaii Trade Confrence autograph
2007 International Holo-foil Brandy Grace autograph /50
2006 Amie Decker school girl autograph /50
Mary "Cute and Smiley" Riley Archive filmstrip autograph (keeping, am building the set)
2007 Gold Carrie Stroup Kiss /50 (keeping, thats one of my girls)
2009 Spencer Scott "Boy Beater" Swatch /50 (2 boy beaters a case and I will gladly take one of a former playmate)

Iron Man 2
Pepper Potts Memorabilia card (looks like a brown swatch in this light, but i am partly colorblind soooo....yea.....)
Sketch card of a character I don't know, done by travis Walton
Sketch Card of Iron Man done by Mark Pennington
BONUS HIT ALERT
Don Cheadle autograph :D

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
TBTwinsFan said:
This may be a stupid question but what is Benchwarmers? I heard of the set but never knew what it was exactly...

Boobs. Lots of boobs. and more often than not, your ROI if you rip and flip is above 60%-70%, not bad considering what sports usually return. I know i've made a lot more than i've spent on it.
But in all seriousness, most of the women in these products are celebrities of some sort (ex playmates, actresses, case girls on deal or no deal etc.....) most famous for being hot, but hey, if there's a market........

here you go.

scan0031.png
scan0045.png
scan0043.png
scan0033.png

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Ha well if people pay for them...

BTW You don't know who Brian Kendrick is? He was very self-absorbed on WWE, his trademark name was The Brian Kendrick (The as in one-and-only) and that's how he "fought"

Members online

Latest posts