Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Weekly Hotlist is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I have to say those UD Ice rookies are beautiful. I would just have put the numbering on the back of the card.

B

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Major not minor, in the majors in a minor amount of time, to be a major player, and stay out of the minors, and pitch major innings making hitters look like they need to go back to the minors.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
cgilmo said:
pigskincardboard said:
Question:

If you were going to sell Trout in the next 5-6 months -- Would you sell him now?

I think you should wait and see how this Gulf oil spill will affect the fishing industry.
That is enough out of you mister. Bad jokes like that will get you put in detention. :lol: :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Just wanted to say that its nice that ALL 4 sports got representation in this weeks list (even though Hockey wasn't in the top ten, it was an "ice melter"). Correct me if im wrong but i believe that is a first for this blog.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
cgilmo said:
Actually there have been hockey cards on the list a couple of times. Crosby and Tavares I think.

Oh i know Hockey cards have been on the list before Chris (i do live on here ya know ;) ). I was commenting that each one of the four main collected sports had a spot on the hot list, all in one week. Baseball=Strasburg, Harper, etc., Basketball=Rondo, Football=Tim Tebow, Hockey= Ice /99 RC's. I believe this is a first on the hot list blog.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
were alex gordon chromes really selling for $400 at one point? the base? that can't be right...

Members online