Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another ebay buyer to block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
ahermosillo

here is what they bid on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MESOX:IT

Here is the neutral feedback I received:

Deceiving picture, where are the rest of the cards shown in the ad ?? only got 1

Here is the message I sent the buyer:

What is the neutral feedback for? It CLEARLY states in the auction and title that it was ONLY for the Jordan/Pippen Hot Prospects Tandoms card that you recieved. That was not misleading at all.

His reply:

Dear npfd2001,

Why do u have a picture showing other cards ,why not just
the one you are selling?? Cuz you want to mislead people
into thinking that's what they are bidding on, bad seller.

- ahermosillo

I know it's nothing, but just the fact that I clearly stated all the facts of the auction. People just don't read. Pisses me off. I ship very fast, very secure with team bags ect.. and then I get this.

~AJ

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
chashawk said:
Unfortunately the stupid, ignorant, lazy, etc. far outweigh everyone else. In life and on eBay.
Sorry to hear about this but this is exactly why you don't use gang scans. Even though you listed exactly what the auction was for there is always the chance that this can happen. Way too many idiots on ebay.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
unfortunately we all have to deal with that on ebay. i won two cards recently 11 days and numerous emails on one. there going to mail it soon. the other i recieved but not the card pictured in the auction. just seems like a lot of morons on there.
good luck.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
At first many years ago I would hate people who scanned more then the card they were listing. Until
I figured out why they do it scan 4 in 1 and you have a picture for 4 auctions > Man ingenious
When it hit me it hit me like this :benson:
Now I can care less how many are in there as long as I read to see what I'm actually getting LOL

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
zep33 said:
plus it shows what else the seller has for sale in one pic
And it also opens them up for this scenario. Not that hard to scan each card individually. Gang scans were one of the top 5 pet peeves people had concerning ebay auctions as per Beckett a few years ago.

Members online

Latest posts