Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Idea on what this would sell for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Anyone know what this would sell for? Its F/S so feel free to offer not trying to sell here or spam just curious as none have ended.

DavisOrange.jpg
18/25

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
fs so feel free to send an offer, but not trying to spam. :lol:

A word of advice if you are selling and need a value try the transaction forum. You will get a value in no time in your pm box.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
At auction this card probably would get roughly $5-$7, though I could be way off.

-Scott

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I dont know....

I could easily say $10 - $20 on this and be content. However, I would not be shocked to see $50+. It's just too rare of a card to really tell...

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
Just noticed it was Orange and not Gold so that might make it go a tad higher.. but there is no way that thing comes anywhere near $50.. it is a 3rd year Chrome of a player who has seen better times.

-Scott

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
bateson said:
Just noticed it was Orange and not Gold so that might make it go a tad higher.. but there is no way that thing comes anywhere near $50.. it is a 3rd year Chrome of a player who has seen better times.

-Scott

Your probablly right, as I'm not an e-bay card sale(s) expert by no means, so if you say "but there is no way that thing comes anywhere near $50" as a factual statment then I'l lhave to assume you are and simply agree. Having said that, it would only take a small population of Davis collectors to see this card hit $50 easily. But again, I'm no expert.

bateson

Oct 8, 2008
I should have said it better.... under optimal optimal optimal conditions this card could approach $50 :D

Nor am I an expert either I just have sold several cards that are pretty close to the exact conditions of the card in question. But one never truly knows til the final second has ticked off...

-Scott

Members online

Latest posts