Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kevin Patterson / Hunter Morris

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I love college baseball
Can't wait to hear the "ping" in a few weeks

Auburn over Mississippi, 5-3, in Oxford. The Tigers overcame a 3-2 deficit on Kevin Patterson's pinch-hit, three-run homer in the eighth to beat Ole Miss ace Drew Pomeranz (7 IP, 8 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 6 K). Auburn clinched at least a share of its first SEC West title since 1995.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I love college baseball

Auburn over Mississippi, 5-3, in Oxford. The Tigers overcame a 3-2 deficit on Kevin Patterson's pinch-hit, three-run homer in the eighth to beat Ole Miss ace Drew Pomeranz (7 IP, 8 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 6 K). Auburn clinched at least a share of its first SEC West title since 1995.

What did Hunter Morris do? (I openned this thread cause he was in the title..then you have no mention of him, WTF? :p )

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
kentuckyderby said:
I love college baseball

What did Hunter Morris do? (I openned this thread cause he was in the title..then you have no mention of him, WTF? :p )

His entire season has been pretty damn good. He was 1/4 that game to bring his average down to .396.

HunterMorrisUltimate.jpg

Members online