Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Santana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
ozzie's translator said:
It's not like Cleveland is going anywhere, teach him in the bigs. Give him a few days at DH, let him watch how the big boys do it. :D

Then watch him leave that much earlier via free agency?

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
TheGamesBest said:
When's he getting the call?

When his catching skills improve.

I read an article the other day that his catching skills were just as good as Marson and this is strictly a Super 2 move. I am trying to find the article but I was surprise at that particular quote as I always thought his catching skills were the issue. He should be up within the next 2 and half weeks for sure...I hope.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Drew said:
I think he'll get the call in June or beginning of July.....I hope...

Santana-3.jpg
Santana1-1.jpg

I too am eagerly awaiting the call. I am holding over 250 autos Chrome, auto Sterling and auto parallels combined.
BG

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
razorent said:
Drew said:

Santana-3.jpg
Santana1-1.jpg

I too am eagerly awaiting the call. I am holding over 250 autos Chrome, auto Sterling and auto parallels combined.
BG

So you're the other guy holding them all. You can tell people are expecting the call up, there are fewer and fewer autos for sale as the days go on.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Drew said:
razorent said:
Drew said:

Santana-3.jpg
Santana1-1.jpg

BG

So you're the other guy holding them all. You can tell people are expecting the call up, there are fewer and fewer autos for sale as the days go on.

Drew,
Are your plans to move that Super', once he gets the call?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
We just did a private signing this week with Carlos Santana and JASON HEYWARD.
We will be offering Heyward balls and bats this week on ebay. Holding Santana autos for now, loads of upside.
BG

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
Superfractor said:
Drew said:
razorent said:
Drew said:

Santana-3.jpg
Santana1-1.jpg

BG

Drew,

I really don't know. I think I'll let him get some weeks in. I really do believe he will be a stud on an awful team. What that translates into, I don't know lol. Would you be interested should I decide to? If so I'll let you know.

BG - will you guys be offering up any Santana bats? I have seen some nice ones on ebay (the black bats with gray sharpies). I almost bought one, but I'd rather buy one from someone I trust.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Drew said:
Superfractor said:
Drew said:
razorent said:
Drew said:

Santana-3.jpg
Santana1-1.jpg

BG

Drew,

I really don't know. I think I'll let him get some weeks in. I really do believe he will be a stud on an awful team. What that translates into, I don't know lol. Would you be interested should I decide to? If so I'll let you know.

BG - will you guys be offering up any Santana bats? I have seen some nice ones on ebay (the black bats with gray sharpies). I almost bought one, but I'd rather buy one from someone I trust.

Drew,
I see. No, I am afraid I'm not interested, thank you Good luck with the card.

Members online

Latest posts