Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BASE CARDS WITH PSA 10...BGS 10...DO THEY HOLD ANY VALUE ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
DO CARDS LIKE THIS , HOLD ANY EXTRA VALUE ?....I ASK CAUSE THEY ARE BASE CHROME CARDS AND NOT COLOR...THNX

SANTANA-2008BowmanChromeProspect-1.jpg

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
There is a difference between a PSA 10 and BGS 10. Gem Mints (PSA 10 or BGS 9.5) always hold a little more of a premium over ungraded cards even if it is a base chrome.

The last PSA 10 sold for $25 with Best Offer and a base sell for maybe a $1 or a tad more.

It really depends on the player. If it is a guy not doing too well in the minors/majors or doesn't have a lot of hype buildup, then you will only see a slight increase in value.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
prospectorgems said:
There is a difference between a PSA 10 and BGS 10. Gem Mints (PSA 10 or BGS 9.5) always hold a little more of a premium over ungraded cards even if it is a base chrome.

The last PSA 10 sold for $25 with Best Offer and a base sell for maybe a $1 or a tad more.

It really depends on the player. If it is a guy not doing too well in the minors/majors or doesn't have a lot of hype buildup, then you will only see a slight increase in value.

COOL...I PAID $3.50 FOR THE CARD ABOVE :)...

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
CISCOKID23 said:
prospectorgems said:

COOL...I PAID $3.50 FOR THE CARD ABOVE :)...

Nice! You stand to make quite a profit when he gets called up. Congrats

Members online

Latest posts