Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
What is the protocol for shipping to PSA/DNA if you have more items than the 15 spaces allow on their submission form? Do you just print out an entirely new form and continue or is there a link somewhere that I'm not seeing for additional submission lines?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Jastermereel said:
What is the protocol for shipping to PSA/DNA if you have more items than the 15 spaces allow on their submission form? Do you just print out an entirely new form and continue or is there a link somewhere that I'm not seeing for additional submission lines?

Yes, once you fill one form start a new. For your purposes you will be able to track the order from your first sheet number but cards on separate sheets are tracked by PSA in 1-sheet increments.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Jastermereel said:

Yes, once you fill one form start a new. For your purposes you will be able to track the order from your first sheet number but cards on separate sheets are tracked by PSA in 1-sheet increments.

Thanks.

I'm filling my submission out online, so I just keep printing that first page over and over again? I've done this before and don't remember it being this big of a hassle. Didn't they use to offer extra forms online?

Members online

Latest posts