Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post not longer available for viewing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Re: PSA POPPAGE-- ENJOY !!

I'm a little curious because you are one of very few that I've seen use more than one grading service. How/why do you choose PSA for some and BGS for others?

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Re: PSA POPPAGE-- ENJOY !!

jeffv96masters said:
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
I'm a little curious because you are one of very few that I've seen use more than one grading service. How/why do you choose PSA for some and BGS for others?

BGS for my PC due to superior slabs and the fact as a PLAYER collector the registry is easier to use & more complete than PSA without the hassles of constantly applying for "new" items that should have been in a base registry to begin with,,,, for example PSA's Clemens registry has just 1800+items listed in it as of now ,,,,,,, my friend Chris needs to constantly apply for "new" additions all the time,,,,, when on BGS all I need to do is enter it into my master registry and its there,,,,,less hassle, less wait for a PLAYER collector,,,,,

I use PSA mainly for resale and to do team sets / food issues ,,,,,,,although I have yet to register more than just a few of mine on there,,,, the strength of the PSA set registry is big enough to justify my sending to them for resale,,,,,

Hope that answers the question,,,,
Jeff

Yep, that about answers what I was asking!

I was just curious is all. It seems I usually just see people say "Grading company *** is the only way to go!" or some look at each company for an area of expertise. I don't recall many people actually going through and submitting to more than one company. I've got some stuff out at SGC right now and will be sending some modern to them as well. What it boils down to for me is the appeal of the holder. I like the look of SGC and IMO, I don't think either of the big three are that far off from each other at all in regards to a final grade assigned.

In any event, that's for another time and place. Sorry for the side-rant. Great looking cards and looking forward to seeing more!

Members online

Latest posts