Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

That uncut razor sheet - fate decided today

how to handle the sheet?

• trim it, it won't matter much being in the frame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just keep it somewhere unframed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I won that uncut razor sheet here a few weeks ago, and I'm getting around to finally doing something with it, but as the day arrived, I'm a tad trepidacious.

I got a frame from Wal-mart (40x27, 20 bucks). It would work, but the sides would have to be trimmed about 1/2 inch to fit in there. My dad has a printing/bindery business and I can cut it on a 60in Polar guillotine cutter, so it's not like I'm taking scissor to it.
I looked at what frames would run when I had the grandiose idea to get it custom framed dual sided, but that would cost a few too many dollars.
I did list it on ebay to see what offers there might be, but it doesn't outsell hand collated complete sets hardly anyway.
Or, simply roll it up, store it somewhere.
I guess trimming it wouldnt be like trimming a card, right? wrong? don't care?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I said to keep it somewhere unframed..

Maybe you can get it auto'd by each player on there.. maybe not..

I have seen them framed up before and they do look great.. but you need a nice wall to really show it off.

Good luck in what you decide to do with it..

Kevin

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Odorizzi is another guy who may be buying his own cards, or his family is. I sold an '08 Draft Xfractor on ebay to a Mike and Lisa Odorizzi (I believe those were the names).

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I wonder if it was an Odorizzi family member who hit the 29.99 bin on the red refractor.
If it was, I'd rest easier.
No wonder my 388.92 snipe didn't work on his superfractor.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
pujolsjunkie said:
Odorizzi is another guy who may be buying his own cards, or his family is. I sold an '08 Draft Xfractor on ebay to a Mike and Lisa Odorizzi (I believe those were the names).

If from Highland Park IL, that could be a relative

Indeed it was - Highland, IL, and yes, it is Mike and Lisa (checked my PayPal :lol: )

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I posted it on ebay.
best offer was $44.44
I didn't include any names, just "razor uncut sheet complete set" or something like that.
there were 30 views.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
[quote="kentuckyderby"

What best offer would have closed the deal?
curious[/quote]

Well, like gilmo, it was more of a curiosity mission than deciding what a good offer would have been. I like to see it in a light of, say, a 89 UD uncut with Griffey on it, with no foil markings, logos blacked out...Then again, 99 out of 100 people wouldn't see it in that light, (yet), but I stuck it out there for the other 1%.

Or - I could be the only dude on the block to have a complete set of these -
LawrieRazorError.jpg

(just paint.net work, I didn't cut it :) )

Members online

Latest posts