Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALEX RODRIGUEZ - Any fans out there anymore or HATERS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Have a quick question. Are there any AROID fans out there anymore. I was one of them, until....... I designed the below t-shirt.

AROIDNavy.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I've always liked him. Seems like he's become more of a dbag as his career has gone on. I met him in the mid 90s when he was just busting onto the scene and he seemed very humble. I don't get the humble vibe from him anymore, but I've always been a fan.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I've always liked him. Seems like he's become more of a dbag as his career has gone on. I met him in the mid 90s when he was just busting onto the scene and he seemed very humble. I don't get the humble vibe from him anymore, but I've always been a fan.

Yeah making more than a quarter of a billion dollars and humble dont really go hand in hand.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
:evil: HATE!, :evil: HATE!, :evil: HATE! Didn't like his steroid ass before and really don't like him now after his douchesness with his reaction to Braden. He cheats at baseball and his wife. What else does he cheat at? :?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
seitas said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Yeah making more than a quarter of a billion dollars and humble dont really go hand in hand.

Very true.

Even now I think he plays hard which is something I will always appreciate since not all players do.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
I didnt like how he BSed Peter Gammons.

also like how he abandoned a World Series team for a more money. then says later that he always has "wanted to win" ::facepalm::

and yes, he is a ******. .. still a fun player to watch though.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I try to like him, but he makes it really really difficult! :lol:

What he did to Dallas Braden was the best thing I've seen in baseball this year. The second best thing I've seen was Braden writing his own unwritten rule in response!

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I like that he's on "my" team... but I can see how others are bothered by the way he comes across. It's mostly jealousy, though, because there are only a handful of teams who WOULDN'T take them today if the opportunity presented itself (and was financially feasible, of course!).

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
I'm still a fan and will probably always be one. How can you not like one of the greatest players to ever play the game? It's not like roids made him a good player. He's better than good without PEDs.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
jswaykos said:
I like that he's on "my" team... but I can see how others are bothered by the way he comes across. It's mostly jealousy, though, because there are only a handful of teams who WOULDN'T take them today if the opportunity presented itself (and was financially feasible, of course!).

Jealousy, lol. There is a great difference between wanting a guy on your team and liking a guy. Being a fan. Which is what this thread is all about.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Whats more sad the fact arod cheated or someone trying to make a buck on someones low point?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
seitas said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":2hj4ywtr]I've always liked him. Seems like he's become more of a dbag as his career has gone on. I met him in the mid 90s when he was just busting onto the scene and he seemed very humble. I don't get the humble vibe from him anymore, but I've always been a fan.

Very true.

Even now I think he plays hard which is something I will always appreciate since not all players do.[/quote:2hj4ywtr]

Not true at all. It's the elite athlete attitude not the elite rich attitude. Look at guys like Warren Buffet. One of the richest men in the world. He's pretty damn humble.

Members online

Latest posts