Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB-5/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":2kt6yusv]Sox vs Rays on ESPN2

Big DP there for Buch to prevent the floodgates from opening early on.[/quote:2kt6yusv]

Yea, I thought that was going to get ugly.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":22uxrmn8]Sox vs Rays on ESPN2

Big DP there for Buch to prevent the floodgates from opening early on.[/quote:22uxrmn8]

Very important if you ask me, ,when Clay gets going he's hard to score off of.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
On MLB channel, did you see Ozzie Guillen give a ball to an Indian fan with "When is your city going to win something?" they were yelling at eachother a little too! Also like Millar talking about the 2 Red Sox Yanks brawls he was in, alot of inside info!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another great outing for Danks! Too bad for them, he's been their best pitcher. If my man Peavy and Buerhle had been half that good, they be 7 over .500 instead of 7 under.

Youk with another big game, very under-rated IMO.

And AKA, I picked up my first Callapso X today. Thought you'd dig that.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
Another great outing for Danks! Too bad for them, he's been their best pitcher. If my man Peavy and Buerhle had been half that good, they be 7 over .500 instead of 7 under.

Youk with another big game, very under-rated IMO.

And AKA, I picked up my first Callapso X today. Thought you'd dig that.

Awesome, I swear he's going to be a beast. He bulked up over the winter and has one of the best eyes in basebal. He's got 10BB and only 14K's in 180AB this season (league leader). .313avg 7HR 30rbi 112B 3trips. He just missed his 8th homerun yesterday off the top of the wall that ended up being a triple. The power is for real. He's always been a contact hitter.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jays_Cards said:
The Red Sox look like a completely different team as of late.

Get ready for the fall of the Rays. It is already in progress.

The Yankees have an easy schedule and players are coming back.

I can't wait to get this crap streak out of the way.

BTW, I hate off days :)

Members online

Latest posts