Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan. Been a rough few days for me here lately and finally coming out of it. Hoping today goes well for me but also for everyone else.
Tom

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Not to bad George. Feel alittle roughed up after moving all 12 yards of dirt over the last couple of days, but doing pretty good I guess. I'm about 20 lbs lighter over the last few weeks. It's actually a pretty strange feeling being at a weight that I haven't been to in over 20 years.

How's things going with the dig?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Good morning everyone. Had a very good day yesterday, hope today is just the same. Hope everyone's day is great!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, Dan, Tom, George, Art & markakis8.
George - Enjoying New Philadelphia?
Art - Congrats on the 20 lbs, think I found them if you ever want them back. :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Good morning, Dan, Tom, George, Art & markakis8.
George - Enjoying New Philadelphia?
Art - Congrats on the 20 lbs, think I found them if you ever want them back. :D

That's ok bud, consider them a tax free donation, that you NEVER have to pay back. :D

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon guys.

The verdict for the Jeep has come in: totaled, as I expected. The good news though: I owe less than my insurance company is paying, so the company I have my loan through will be sending me the difference (roughly $3400 or so, which will just become the down payment on our next car). Plus, a German salvage company is going to pay 1500 euro (or 1850 american) for the wrecked car. So, not a total loss (especially when you consider I was only $7000 into it, sans insurance).

Had a couple of eBay wins this weekend:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220609553307&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
8 Houston Astros hats. 3 for me, 1 for my wife, 2 for my son and 2 that are autographed (one by Doug Brocail, one by Jose Valverde). $0.99 plus $14.95 s&h.
!BtkTvtgCWk~$(KGrHqQH-EQEvq2pTuTGBL8fou0Vkg~~_12.jpg
2001 Topps Ichiro RC
!Btt66q!B2k~$(KGrHqQH-C4Evs(Rz(JWBL9H!BIShg~~_12.jpg
2009 Bowman Chrome Javier Vazquez Red refractor 1/5
!BtW4oNwBGk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEu,Ej)!)7BL7q)m69d!~~_12.jpg
04 Sweet Spot Richard Hidalgo Glove Auto /15

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Adam, Therion, Charlie, Josh, Phillyfan. How goes the week so far?
Ehh.

Still not done packing. Olivia is teething again. And we just got a notice yesterday that the townhouse association where we're renting till the end of the week, wants to tear out our driveway tomorrow. We wouldn't be allowed on it till next week, which is after we are supposed to have moved!!

::facepalm:: :lol: ::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
chashawk said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Adam, Therion, Charlie, Josh, Phillyfan. How goes the week so far?
Ehh.

Still not done packing. Olivia is teething again. And we just got a notice yesterday that the townhouse association where we're renting till the end of the week, wants to tear out our driveway tomorrow. We wouldn't be allowed on it till next week, which is after we are supposed to have moved!!

::facepalm:: :lol: ::facepalm::

Just park your car in the driveway, lock it up and tell them you can't find the keys till next week. :lol:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Anthony K. said:
Afternoon guys.

The verdict for the Jeep has come in: totaled, as I expected. The good news though: I owe less than my insurance company is paying, so the company I have my loan through will be sending me the difference (roughly $3400 or so, which will just become the down payment on our next car). Plus, a German salvage company is going to pay 1500 euro (or 1850 american) for the wrecked car. So, not a total loss (especially when you consider I was only $7000 into it, sans insurance).

Had a couple of eBay wins this weekend:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220609553307&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
8 Houston Astros hats. 3 for me, 1 for my wife, 2 for my son and 2 that are autographed (one by Doug Brocail, one by Jose Valverde). $0.99 plus $14.95 s&h.

WOW! Great find!

Latest posts