Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday: Domingo Santana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Settled on just getting a few Blue's as future investment in this 17 year old prospect, who is already ranked in the Phillies Top 10. I also have a significant number of his base Chrome.

picture.php

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
[quote="Jeff N.":2356u8u0]so you're the one

grr
Not the only one. But I like blue and Santana

I havent gotten in on Santana yet but it may be time. I've been focusing on another philly.[/quote:2356u8u0]
Yes You should get inbecause prices keep creeping up. And centered are tough to come by

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
That is hilarious. BTW I have yet to bid on a Santana so not me increasing the may price. All mine off site.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
That is hilarious. BTW I have yet to bid on a Santana so not me increasing the may price. All mine off site.

Jeff is talking about Trevor May, he's been the only real target I've had out of this set.........so far.

thanks for clearing that up. I clicked the link and did this ::facepalm:: . santana is very young and after about a month or two the parallels dry up. mostly because of stashes being built. it happens often. blue is my limit usually, not including my gold stash of matt schaub.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Unfortunately I haven't won any May or Santana on ebay yet. I tried to win the Gose Red Ref Auto, but that thing skyrocketed at the last second, which makes me want to sell the one I pulled. Thankfully I pulled a perfectly centered Blue and Orange Ref of Santana. Those are heading off to BGS today.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Unfortunately I haven't won any May or Santana on ebay yet. I tried to win the Gose Red Ref Auto, but that thing skyrocketed at the last second, which makes me want to sell the one I pulled. Thankfully I pulled a perfectly centered Blue and Orange Ref of Santana. Those are heading off to BGS today.

Well done on the pulls! good luck on getting to gold labels.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Yes nice on pulls. The centering and edges are problematic. Premiums on nice copies. Before I bid or buy any I always consider centering.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Might last a little longer with blue being /250 instead of /199 like in some previous years. Not that 51 copies is a ton or anything...but still. I have 6 in or on the way myself. Would love to get my hands on a gold or higher, but that stuff is really, really carrying a big premium right now.

- Jason (midwestsportscollections)

Members online

Latest posts