Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is your luck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
hey so I bought 6 boxes of jumbo this weekend: I pulled the purple stras.. yadda yadda.. anyway three boxes of mine had the following:
1 auto
2 autos
2 autos

Has anyone had any luck on getting Topps to come through? Also, what do they normally send you? Paul Maholm autos???
:evil: :evil:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
You used to be able to just call CS, and they'd send you the missing hits randomly from replacement stock.

I think too many people caught onto this though, so now they tell you to send the box, all the wrappers, copy of receipt, etc.

I'm guessing because they know many people won't bother. Kinda like mail-in rebates. ;)

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
my friend who cracked a jumbo with no autos got his 3 replacement autos last saturday. one of them turned out to be a base iglesias. the other two weren't anything of mention. gl

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Yea I talked with Topps Via Twitter. I am waiting on a reply from Topps CS. Hopefully they will be a stand up company. I have all of the necessary information, so hopefully the will be helpful.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
in my opinion if your spending all that money on this product and there is supposed to be 3 autos in each box there obviously there needs to be 3. But if there is not and you have to go through all the trouble and time to get them, they should throw in a couple extra autos or packs.
just seems wrong to me

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I got shorted 7 autos in my jumbo case, along with some other missing hits, most notably 18 refractors and I got a package from them today, but I have have to go pick it up, so we'll see what happens. I was shocked by the quickness, that was a pleasant surprise, hopefully what's in the package will be as well.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I had that issue one time with Topps.
Since it was a box that had only 1 auto/relic anyway I really felt slighted.

I e-mailed them. They told me to send the wrapper/receipt/packs and everything back and they actually did send me a couple gu'd cards from the product. I think it took at least a couple months, but I was happy that they did do something.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Both my boxes of Jumbos were shorted an auto. I sent a quick letter explaining issue and my contact info and sent back packaging and I had package back to me with two autos within 4 days from when I sent them the letter. Excellent Service. I got Darnell and Donaldson.

Carlos

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
i had 2 or 3 boxes in my case get shorted but i also had 2 or 3 with more than 3 autos. i eventually came out ahead with 26 autos instead of the 24 you are supposed to get with a jumbo case. so i guess i got a couple of yours...

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
bowmanchromeandorr said:
i had 2 or 3 boxes in my case get shorted but i also had 2 or 3 with more than 3 autos. i eventually came out ahead with 26 autos instead of the 24 you are supposed to get with a jumbo case. so i guess i got a couple of yours...

So that Strasburg you got was mine?? send them to me.. haha :eek: ::facepalm:: :lol: :lol:

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Greg Cleveland said:
Gloom, despair, agony on me. (Ohh!)
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery (Ohh!)
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. (Ohhh!)
Gloom, despair, agony on me.

($50 in Monopoly money for those who know where that comes from.)

That sounds like a Smiths song from the 80's! :lol:

tulsan

Aug 7, 2008
Oklahoma
Greg Cleveland said:
Gloom, despair, agony on me. (Ohh!)
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery (Ohh!)
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. (Ohhh!)
Gloom, despair, agony on me.

($50 in Monopoly money for those who know where that comes from.)

hee haw

Latest posts