Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it just me or have 2010 Chrome Auto's Gone Bonkers lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like the average auto/ref/blue/gold of everyone is going for 15-30% higher than they did last week. Supply/Demand? Or Strasburg/Heyward affect?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I agree. Just a week ago, Strasburg Bowman Blue autos were $375 to $425, so I put mine on there for $425 or best offer. Today, the last few have sold for $425 to $500, so obviously, mine just sold. I won't complain.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the earlier Grant Green Blue Ref Auto's at $25ish (heck a gold ref auto went for $33ish) ::facepalm:: ...I was looking for Heathcott's & doubted Green's true potential, now it looks like quite a bit more folk's took notice of the low price's & they've jumped (blue's are now $34ish & gold's have doubled into the high $60's)...His stuff is still reasonable for someone that came in with alot of potential! :D

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Strasburg's stuff has been going crazy. I thought I spent too much for a blue ref for $90 when the product first came out...the last few have gotten $175-$200. The base auto used to get under $290 is now getting $350, and one sold for $425

marterburn

bballcardkid said:
ballerskrip said:
some have JUMPED, some of the guys I am buying have dropped :)

Cough...Perez...cough :)

A lot of the top non auto guys have jumped as well. The flux of parallels hitting the bay isn't like what it was a few weeks ago.

i gave up trying to win stuff on one of my guys because prices kept going up. I kept bidding the same amount...now I'm the 4th-5th highest bidder on cards I was the 2nd highest bidder on 1-2 weeks ago.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I just want to say that I love this thread. I held off listing my singles in the middle of the flood, looks like I'm going to be rewarded for that decision.

I did the same. I have gotten more than half of 15 boxes cost back already with a bunch of cards at BGS.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I just want to say that I love this thread. I held off listing my singles in the middle of the flood, looks like I'm going to be rewarded for that decision.

You opened enough of this product to cause your own flood when you list :)

Good luck with the sales, Jim!

Members online

Latest posts