Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you have any 2010 Grant Green cards, come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
There are two variations of this card. It's been discussed previously, but the thread got buried without much interest. On the back under UP CLOSE, there are two different lines of text. One says "Idolized the MLB all-time hits leader growing up," and the other states "Idolized Pete Rose growing up."

MLB Back: base Bowman, Bowman Chrome
Rose Back: refractor autograph

I have these. If you have any variations of the card, please list them and list what it says. I'd like to know if there are two variations for any of the versions.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I would believe that the autographed cards were printed first to allow for sign/deliver time, and once printed, Topps realized that perhaps Rose's name should be on there and corrected it on the main release.

Just a logical guess.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I have the regular white bordered Chrome autograph (not refractor). The back mentions Pete Rose.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I would believe that the autographed cards were printed first to allow for sign/deliver time, and once printed, Topps realized that perhaps Rose's name should be on there and corrected it on the main release.

Just a logical guess.

I agree, I was just wondering if any slipped through the cracks and were released

Members online

Latest posts