Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Allen & Ginter - Pujols and Howard 1/1...One Book

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Why the bloody hell did they make this one card book? Stupid. These would have made either two awesome 1/1 cards, or they would have been better matched in a book with the same player on both sides.

29780_396541969593_340373399593_3988048_2618421_n.jpg

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Re: 2010 Allen & Ginter - Pujols and Howard 1/1s...One Book

Maybe there will be another card with a Howard patch and a Pujols bat knob/auto ?
This being said i agree it should have shown one player at the time.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky

I like the design part of the card, but....

What if the collector wanted a Pujols autograph too? It makes no sense to have only one autograph of the two players.

Make one "booklet" like the Pujols side (Pujols/Howard letter) and one "booklet" like the Howard side (autograph and knob of each).

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Love how the Howard auto is on card plastic. Looks cool. bat knob even shows use.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

That card belongs in a 250 dollar a pack product not a product that cost 3.99 a pack..oh wait, its Ginter, nevermind.
Lets Recap

1) Game Used Letter from the back of Pujols' jersey..the P no less, no one color jersey, no half patch, full letter.
2) Howard autograph on what looks like plastic stock on card and beautiful.
3) game used bat knob from Howard

all for a product that costs 3.99 per.

...and people here are still complaining?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

Silly Topps... what a waste of two possible nice 1/1 cards. that card has no flow and is nothing I would ever want in my PC.. that would be for sale faster than it took me to open the pack it was in if I pulled it. Somehow I think the ending price would be a bit disappointing too for a Pujols or Howard 1/1.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

schmidtfan20 said:
That card belongs in a 250 dollar a pack product not a product that cost 3.99 a pack..oh wait, its Ginter, nevermind.
Lets Recap

1) Game Used Letter from the back of Pujols' jersey..the P no less, no one color jersey, no half patch, full letter.

Ginter is going to be great again this year. Aren't packs 2.99 even? I hope it comes out on time in about a month.
For someone who hates game used cards with a passion. I really like the Howard Knob with use it shows. Anyone that knows game used stuff, a bat knob should show a lot of scuffing and #'s and names like that one. Not some clean looking thing you always see. The auto on plastic looks really cool. Anyone know if their are other cards like this one in the product. Is 2010 Ginter thread up with all info on it yet.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

1st4040 said:
Silly Topps... what a waste of two possible nice 1/1 cards. that card has no flow and is nothing I would ever want in my PC.. that would be for sale faster than it took me to open the pack it was in if I pulled it. Somehow I think the ending price would be a bit disappointing too for a Pujols or Howard 1/1.
Yeah, nobody want a bat knob that shows nice use like that.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009

One of the best looking cards I have ever seen...

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008

People are complaining because there isn't an 18 year old single A player on it ::facepalm::

schmidtfan20 said:
Lets Recap

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
George_Calfas said:
schmidtfan20 said:
whoa, why would they screw that card up with that sticker?

Because it is a $3.99 pack product?

Doesn't matter to them, they would do the same for triple threads which everyone likes and buys. The sticker just
doesn't fit, why topps why?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
schmidtfan20 said:
George_Calfas said:
schmidtfan20 said:
whoa, why would they screw that card up with that sticker?

Because it is a $3.99 pack product?

Doesn't matter to them, they would do the same for triple threads which everyone likes and buys. The sticker just
doesn't fit, why topps why?

The picture I posted was fake, just making fun of Topps and all their stickers

Members online