Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(1) Box of 2010 Bowman Hobby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
And GOT NOTHING! I pulled one strasburg chrome, (1) tallion chrome and thats it. No auto or anything. Anyone know if i can contact topps to have them send me something? Anyone know how to go about that? Thanks!
Avery

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
thegreathambino said:
And GOT NOTHING! I pulled one strasburg chrome, (1) tallion chrome and thats it. No auto or anything. Anyone know if i can contact topps to have them send me something? Anyone know how to go about that? Thanks!
Avery
Take the wrappers, inside box code, outside bar code, sales receipt and send the lot into Topps and let them know you were shorted. The addy in on the wrappers.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Erich said:
thegreathambino said:
Avery
Take the wrappers, inside box code, outside bar code, sales receipt and send the lot into Topps and let them know you were shorted. The addy in on the wrappers.

I tossed the rappers at the shop ::facepalm::

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
thegreathambino said:
Erich said:
thegreathambino said:
Avery

I tossed the rappers at the shop ::facepalm::
Well try it without the wrappers and just tell them in the letter.

wem1472

May 22, 2010
Did you buy a sealed box or 24 random packs? If your shop owner mixes boxes it's completely possible you would get nothing. Of course, it's more likely Topps screwed up on the packing process. It happens. Makes up for all those folks getting 2 autos in a box and 4 in a jumbo!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I was shorted a hit in 08 TTT and typed up a letter saying that I only got one of the two guaranteed hits (the draw of the Triple Threads product) and sent it to them in the mail. They sent me a replacement like two weeks later. I was actually pretty surprised how quick they handled it.

Really annoying that in products like Bowman where autos are probably the most fun part and especially in my case, Triple Threads where the hits are really the ONLY thing that matters that they wouldn't see to it that they didn't ever short anyone.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I was shorted a hit in 08 TTT and typed up a letter saying that I only got one of the two guaranteed hits (the draw of the Triple Threads product) and sent it to them in the mail. They sent me a replacement like two weeks later. I was actually pretty surprised how quick they handled it.

Really annoying that in products like Bowman where autos are probably the most fun part and especially in my case, Triple Threads where the hits are really the ONLY thing that matters that they wouldn't see to it that they didn't ever short anyone.

Did they send you a replacement without the wrappers?
I got a box of 2009 BDPP and was missing a auto, and threw out the wrappers.
Do u thin they can still do anything?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boomets said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Did they send you a replacement without the wrappers?
I got a box of 2009 BDPP and was missing a auto, and threw out the wrappers.
Do u thin they can still do anything?

If I remember correctly, I emailed their customer service after calling numerous times to only get the automated message saying to call back during business hours (even though it was during business hours). The email address was impossible to find too, but once I did it was a quick process. He told me exactly what I needed to include and I think it was just the UPC barcode things on the bottom of the box and a letter stating what the problem was. I sent and then I got a replacement within a few weeks.

Members online