Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NVM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Scam?

J-Rod said:
Is this some kind of scam?

I sold the strasburg auto last night for a 380 BIN he paid this morning

When I looked this morning I confirmed that he had a confirmed address so I was gonna ship it tonight through paypal. I just went to do it and it says his address is unconfirmed :shock: normally this would not affect me but the buyer has zero feedback and signed up last night when he bought the card
I may end up to be a scam but I would ask him to cancel the trans and just relist if it was on ebay you'll get your fees back if he agrees to cancel

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States

J-Rod said:

When I looked this morning I confirmed that he had a confirmed address so I was gonna ship it tonight through paypal. I just went to do it and it says his address is unconfirmed :shock: normally this would not affect me but the buyer has zero feedback and signed up last night when he bought the card

The guy might have signed up with a stolen card. Thankfully Paypal is pretty good at catching these things.

marterburn

J-Rod said:

This can happen when an address doesn't match up from billing address to shipping address. It could be shady, or it could just mean his bank account / credit card is not yet linked to his PP.

My address was unconfirmed for months and I didn't even realize it, because I moved and changed my shipping address, but not my billing address on file with PP.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

J-Rod said:
well I found out the guy is a member here and has good feedback so I am going through with it I video taped myself packaging it up and paid for insurance so wish me luck

Good to hear, that means your chances of a happy ending are going way up. Just like the internet video of CM "packaging it up". :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts