Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first gold pickup and its a doozy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It's amazing how long this guy flew under the radar last year. Still a good buy with his potential and especially with his lefthandedness, but his base autos could be had for about $5 including shipping for months last year.

Nice looking card.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
It's amazing how long this guy flew under the radar last year. Still a good buy with his potential and especially with his lefthandedness, but his base autos could be had for about $5 including shipping for months last year.

Nice looking card.

i for one couldnt find him last year :(...only reason i was trying to buy them was cause my best friend was one of his high school teachers..i did pick up a few at those prices gave 2 of them to my buddy...wonder if he would mind giving them back to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
CISCOKID23 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Nice looking card.

i for one couldnt find him last year :(...only reason i was trying to buy them was cause my best friend was one of his high school teachers..i did pick up a few at those prices gave 2 of them to my buddy...wonder if he would mind giving them back to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear ya. He really didn't have many sellers last season. I would have liked to pick up a few more myself last year.

Members online