Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD Legacy Yankee Stadium Memorabilia JERSEYS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys, Im trying to finish this set but am lacking the big two of course, the Babe Ruth and the Gehrig. Just wanted to check with everyone to see if anyone has them or has an idea of where they could be found? Ive checked eBay and nothing so far is the past few weeks....

Please let me know and thanks!

-charliehustle

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I have seen a Ruth at a show and the guy wanted a grand for it, Not sure if that what they sell for or not. But he is high priced on everything and it is actually pants and not a jersey if it has a stripe. Donruss is the only company to use a home jersey, Topps and UD used home pants for their ruth cards.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
The Ruth and Gehrig are amongst the shorted printed in the set.

Expect to pay upwards of $800 for the Ruth and $500 for the Gehrig, IF they show up on ebay again. They don't surface very often. At this time, probably only twice a year or so.

Good luck- most are tucked away in private colletions by now.

Or you can start cracking more 2008 upper deck baseball products to try to pull one.

I pulled the ruth out of a pack of 2008 ultimate, and it sold for around $850.

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Wow, yeah the last Ruth I saw sold for $500 or so a few months back and I passed on a Gehrig w/stripe for $200 at a local show about 3 months ago...

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
charliehustle said:
Hey guys, Im trying to finish this set but am lacking the big two of course, the Babe Ruth and the Gehrig. Just wanted to check with everyone to see if anyone has them or has an idea of where they could be found? Ive checked eBay and nothing so far is the past few weeks....

Please let me know and thanks!

-charliehustle

cool, are you doing just the jersey set or the whole set?

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey man, just doing the Memorbilia portion of the set. Actually I double checked, need 3/4 remaing...Ruth, Gehrig, Pinella and one other smaller one...

Thanks!

-charliehustle

baberuthfan

Aug 12, 2008
florida
here is mine-paid 750 for it. good luck in finding one--they are getting harder and harder to find

url=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l222/twcbjr/?action=view&current=ruthfront.jpg]ruthfront.png[/url]

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Hey guys, Im down to only 5 to have the complete set and wanted to see if anyone here has any available?

Thanks,
charliehustle

Members online

Latest posts