Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STRASBURG BASE OVER $30 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Lay people probably don't know the difference between chrome or base versions of the card.

They've seen the picture, and they think that is the one to get. Too bad they are all the same picture.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
There's nothing wrong with base, some people prefer it :)

All the novices are indeed a seller's dream tho.

brouthercard said:
Lay people probably don't know the difference between chrome or base versions of the card.

They've seen the picture, and they think that is the one to get. Too bad they are all the same picture.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
If you think about it, base Bowmans aren't that much more plentiful than Chromes. You get 2 base and 2 chromes in regular packs, and 8 base and 6 Chromes in jumbos. And since regular boxes (including retail) are far more plentiful than jumbos, I assume the print run is closer than people think

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
JoshHamilton said:
If you think about it, base Bowmans aren't that much more plentiful than Chromes. You get 2 base and 2 chromes in regular packs, and 8 base and 6 Chromes in jumbos. And since regular boxes (including retail) are far more plentiful than jumbos, I assume the print run is closer than people think

I got more Chrome Strasburg than base Strasburg in my 15 box break.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
The way things are going... some of the sleepers will be the base Blue and orange... 520 of the blue and 250 on the orange is slim pickings in this crazy market...

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I was planning on listing my three base in a lot. If this becomes a trends it might be more wise to list them individually

Latest posts