Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

John Ely could be one of my new favorite Dodgers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I started following this guy in the White Sox system and am so glad he wound up a Dodger. Granted he is pitching against the Cubs today, but he is pitching amazingly well again!

So far...
7 IP
85 pitches
2 hits
2 BB
3 K

I know Ely has never had anything spectacular said about him, but he just keeps playing better and better.

And as of right now, he has started the 8th inning....can't beat having a quality pitcher that is also an innings eater!

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
I HEAR YA...JUST NEW I SHOULDNT HAVE TRADED THE OTHER BLUE I HAD... :oops:

I DO STILL HAVE THIS ONE

2007BowmanChromeDraftDraftPicksB-1.jpg

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
It figures....I make this thread and he gives up a triple on the next batter...lol.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
I started following this guy in the White Sox system and am so glad he wound up a Dodger. Granted he is pitching against the Cubs today, but he is pitching amazingly well again!

So far...
7 IP
85 pitches
2 hits
2 BB
3 K

I know Ely has never had anything spectacular said about him, but he just keeps playing better and better.

And as of right now, he has started the 8th inning....can't beat having a quality pitcher that is also an innings eater!

Did you win the red 1/1?

http://cgi.ebay.com/John-Ely-07-Bowman- ... 500wt_1154

Members online

Latest posts