Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Travis Denker Full Game Used Pick-up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
my forth game used bat and my only Trinity model. He only used these for the short time he was with the SD Padres

trinitydenkerfull.jpg

trinitydenkerback.jpg

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Walking through the Giants Dugout store at the ballpark I noticed a cracked game used Denker bat for sale. Don't remember the price or model. But it was a black bat.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
That Trinity is awesome! Dont see to many of those around for ANY players. Finds like that dont come around often. Any idea how many were made? This is like my Garko Louisville J121 that only had 6 made. Cracked or not, its very cool looking!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
That Trinity is awesome! Dont see to many of those around for ANY players. Finds like that dont come around often. Any idea how many were made? This is like my Garko Louisville J121 that only had 6 made. Cracked or not, its very cool looking!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Shot tthem a message
Thanks a bunch.
GarkoCollector said:
boxbreaker44 said:
GarkoCollector said:

Have no idea, Anyway to find out?

http://www.trinitybats.com/contact.html
Start here.
Good Luck!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts