Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Humor Sticks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb71vw

Feb 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
I was wondering if anyone had any info on what a complete set of these are worth. I know of someone that is selling a complete set of 26 and they have a scan of a price guide article from 1997 saying that that are kinda scarce. I can not find any info in my new price guide that has losts of oddball card prices in it. Any info would be great. There is someone on ebay selling a case for over 3 grand.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
dmb71vw said:
I was wondering if anyone had any info on what a complete set of these are worth. I know of someone that is selling a complete set of 26 and they have a scan of a price guide article from 1997 saying that that are kinda scarce. I can not find any info in my new price guide that has losts of oddball card prices in it. Any info would be great. There is someone on ebay selling a case for over 3 grand.

Are you walking about the ice cream stcks shaped like a baseball bat with the player's facsimile auto on the sweet spot? From '92 or so?

I dunno about value but I used to love those things. I've got about 50 of em

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
The 2003 SCD had the set booking at $9 with most players at .25-50 and Griffey and Ryan at $1.50. SCD tends to be low on this stuff and I've been doing oddball stuff for a long time and I haven't ran across alot of these, so I think these are a pretty good item. That being said, someone is offering an entire case which I imagine will be a lot of sets and suddenly these won't be so hard to get for collectors.

Realistically, most of this oddball stuff sells for under $5 so if you break down an oddball set like this you'll get $5 for the top guys, a couple bucks for the stars and .50 on commons. Purchase sets accordingly.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Took me awhile to find the Ozzie from the set but once I did they started popping up all over the place

Members online

Latest posts