Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seahawks Waive LenDale White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
just been reported he is suspended 4 games for substance abuse policy...thats if anyone wants the lazy bum

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
KOBEARODLT said:
just been reported he is suspended 4 games for substance abuse policy...thats if anyone wants the lazy bum
I wonder if that's how he got his weight in check.

Me too. I was just gonna say, damn he gets in the best shape of his life to be waived. Always liked Lendale, hope he gets a shot with another team.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I got that update on my phone. I found it really odd that we picked him up with Leon Washington, only to let him go. Could it have been just the substance abuse or possibly something else they saw and didn't like? Just don't understand why the SeaChickens would trade for him just to get rid of him. Kind of like Edgerrin James last year. Why trade for him just to use him for what, 1/2 a season and let him go? Don't understand the management mentality sometimes! Seems like a waste of money to me!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If my understanding is correct, they waived him now because if he is going to suspended by the league, they can't release him once the suspension is handed down, and must keep him on the roster by rule.

I think Santana Moss is in danger of the same thing happening to him soon...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I would hate to see Santana Moss get suspended. It's wrong if he does. Now if some kind of proof like a failed drug test or something comes to light, then he should be. Innocent until proven guilty, then scorch his ass.

Grza

Apr 4, 2010
I would have liked to give him a better shot - see what he can really do. But with the glut of RBs we have it doesnt make sense to hold onto one that wont be able to play first four games. Rumor has it around here that he was using Seahawks to try and go to a team with a better chance to win. Conjecture, but thats what I heard. Plus we still have Forsett, Jones and Leon Washington, not bad when you're rebuilding.