Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confirmed, Buster Posey being Called Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Re: Unconfirmed, Buster Posey being Called Up

TheGamesBest said:
Anyone heard anything over the past few hours?
I have him on my fantasy team on cbs.Here is what they said.
The Giants recalled prospect Buster Posey on Saturday, prior to the team's game against the Diamondbacks. According to the San Jose Mercury News, Posey will start at first base Saturday night.
(Updated 05/29/2010).
and
Posey got a second straight start at first base for Triple-A Fresno on Friday and their were strong indications that the team wanted to get him up as soon as possible. He is a top catching prospect, but with Bengie Molina being one of the team's top hitters Posey's quickest route to the big leagues was via first base. It doesn't matter to Fantasy owners, however, as his catcher eligibility will be extremely valuable given his high offensive upside. Posey was hitting .349 with six homers and 32 RBI for Triple-A Fresno. He instantly becomes a great play in all Fantasy formats as a top hitting prospect that has been in the same conversation with Matt Wieters of Baltimore.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
Re: Unconfirmed, Buster Posey being Called Up

Well I missed out on the BIG cash, but I made so much on my Posey's I cannot complain (much) :D

Members online

Latest posts