Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Big Thank You to JUSTWAR...(some new pics of wreck added)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
I fell asleep and rolled my car last week and suffered a broken collerbone,fractured wrist,black eye with all the white in my eye turned red,twelve stitches in/around my ear to re-attach it and a severely bruised hip and thigh.My thigh looks like it has a football in it.Plus cuts, scrapes and bruises.I was ejected from the car and lay in the ditch for 5 hours.I was unconscious for about 3 of those hours and spent the others trying to get to the road.I was in the hospital for 2 days.I was very lucky to survive and in pretty much one piece.

So I recieved a package from justwar yesterday and inside was a get well note and this..

algrdn.jpg

Thank You!You are a great guy Justin and I really appreciate it!Your generosity knows no bounds.I really can't say thank you enough.

Also there are some pics in my bucket of the car.Just click the bucket link in my sig if you want to.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: A Big Thank You to JUSTWAR...

Congrats on the mail! Very nice move by justwar.

More importantly, here's hoping for a speedy recovery. I hope you get better soon.

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008

Wow, thats pretty bad, try to relax and get better, best wishes !

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008

Erich said:
Glad you are alright. One question. No seatbelt? I assume since you were ejected.

Actually I was wearing my seatbelt.It was still buckled after the wreck.The cops said the car rolled about 350ft.I somehow slipped out of the seatbelt and was ejected during that.I have bruising from the seatbelt.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

brokenliz1 said:
Erich said:
Glad you are alright. One question. No seatbelt? I assume since you were ejected.

Actually I was wearing my seatbelt.It was still buckled after the wreck.The cops said the car rolled about 350ft.I somehow slipped out of the seatbelt and was ejected during that.I have bruising from the seatbelt.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
I am glad to hear you were wearing one. It am just amazed by people who don't.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.

Wow man! Glad to see that you had a guardian angel looking out for ya! Nice gesture by JUSTWAR, and I hope you recover quickly! :cool:

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008

jbone17 said:
Wow man! Glad to see that you had a guardian angel looking out for ya! Nice gesture by JUSTWAR, and I hope you recover quickly! :cool:

I am trying.I can walk around on my own and my vision isn't blurry anymore.You aren't the first one to say I had a guardian angel looking over me.The cops and firemen couldn't believe I didn't lose any limbs let alone live through it.I haven't had the courage to look at the car in person yet.I have just seen some pictures.

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country

GodSpeed on your recovery......

As someone who has gone through a very severe accident, seeing the "Wreckage" first hand is a scary thing. I never went and looked at my car after the accident.

I put my car under a pick-up truck at 70 mph... I don't remember the accident or the 10 days in intensive care that followed.

I am Glad to hear that you are "OK" for the most part... A little banged up, but you will be off the "DL" soon.

Dave

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008

I guess I will just use this thread to post some better pics of the car I wrecked.
2010wreck058.jpg
2010wreck056.jpg
2010wreck037.jpg
2010wreck006.jpg
2010wreck002.jpg
2010wreck063.jpg
2010wreck062.jpg

I havent seen the car in person and these are the first clear pictures I have seen(bad lighting on the first ones)and I am in shock.I was very lucky indeed.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
HOlY quit swearing Glad your back on your feet and you made it out safe. Also I'm glad that you got the Alex Gordon you deserve it.

Thanks man.The logoman 1/1 is the new centerpiece to my Alex Gordon collection too.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Wow, very glad to hear that you are okay after that accident. God definitely has a plan for you.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing the pics hit me pretty hard actually.I shed a tear a two just thinking about how close I was to not seeing my wife again or my family.

Members online

Latest posts