Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I had BGS at my store today......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
For the last two months or so, Ive promoted them coming to my store via the link below and other sources.

While I didnt get to speak to everyone who came in, if theres anyone on this board who did, thanks again and the cards are on their way to Texas to be graded.

The outcome? Very very good, even better than I thought. In fact, believe it or not, there were more submissions through my store today than at the last THREE DAY White Plains show.

Everything from vintage to "the norms" (Griffey, Jeter etc) to high end prospects including three Stras Bowman autos (all came from boxes I sold in the store to customers).

Even some crazy stuff like a Pujols TT auto patch 5/5, a Jeter patch 2/10, a Munson jersey 1/1 and TWO Howard 1/1 GU Letterman's.

Thanks again and with this success, looks like there will be another one in Fall.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Congrats man.You seem to be making big strides the last few months.Great add in Beckett to.How long have you been in business?
Mike

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Well done.I'd love to have that as an option. I have lots of stuff I'd like to get slabbed, but no way I'd mail it all.

Jul 30, 2009
hofmichael said:
Congrats man.You seem to be making big strides the last few months.Great add in Beckett to.How long have you been in business?
Mike

Thanks Mike

Ive been here since 1998, collecting for over 30 years and theres no better hobby in this world.

Those ads in Beckett are planned to continue for a long time with all the specials, freebies, etc. given away with a $50 purchase. Ive given away more sealed boxes than I originally thought I would. Had to reorder them.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
011873 said:
hofmichael said:
Mike

Thanks Mike

Ive been here since 1998, collecting for over 30 years and theres no better hobby in this world.

Those ads in Beckett are planned to continue for a long time with all the specials, freebies, etc. given away with a $50 purchase. Ive given away more sealed boxes than I originally thought I would. Had to reorder them.
Are you the ring leader of Localcarshop.com?If so how do I get my local shop hooked up with you?
Mike

Members online

Latest posts