Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UNREAL ??? BASE CHROME OVER 75

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
My guess is that some buyer thinks that the 10 in the title is for quantity and not for the year. Or a buyer just hopes that, and when they only receive one, they will file a chargeback, and prob win, even though the description is accurate

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
mredsox89 said:
My guess is that some buyer thinks that the 10 in the title is for quantity and not for the year. Or a buyer just hopes that, and when they only receive one, they will file a chargeback, and prob win, even though the description is accurate
same thing i was thinking.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
darocker80 said:
look how OC it is too....

I was about to say that, these buyers should just give up on this card and get one of the seem-to-be thousands that are on eBay right now..

zan

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Funny thing is that they seem to not be is short supply either and they still seem to get like
ridiculous prices. Time to sell my 1 that I have then LOL

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I personally would NOT have used the word "mint" in the title, and it is grotesquely O/C, but who knows what hype will do.

I plan on honestly listing my O/C T/B one when the hype-storm starts, and figure i can still get $30 for it.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Who is Steven Strasburg?

Spelled it wrong in the description and title. I know, it doesn't matter cause his last name is spelled right. I agree with others that the buyer(s) might think it is for 10 of them. ::facepalm::

~AJ

Members online

Latest posts