Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Red Refractor /5 pulled at Orland Park Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ajbraves25 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-CHROME-STEPHEN-STRASBURG-RED-REFRACTOR-2-5-/320536674821?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4aa1798205

He did JUST fine. No paypal fees, no ebay fees. Assuming it was a cash deal. I would've taken the $2400 and ran. So his profit was $2200 if the box was as high as $200. He did great.

~AJ
Agreed.

The only way I could see him leaving a significant amount of money on the table is if he listed on his debut and Strasburg pitches a gem.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
bportjoey said:
Dude bought a box Bowman Jumbo pulled the red refractor /5 and sold it for $2400 not a bad day
For a moment there I thought you were going to say that Andy (Kentuckyderby) Pulled and he texted you since he went home with the stuff he got at the show LOL

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The last red sold 3 days ago, which is an eternity in Strasburg-hype time. If you put one up today for $2750 it'd probably sell.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
matchpenalty said:
Yep, Cashburg mania is still growing. When it will stop, nobody knows.

personaly i think its getting a little rediculous for a dude who never played a game in the bigs yet

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Pine Tar said:
bportjoey said:
Dude bought a box Bowman Jumbo pulled the red refractor /5 and sold it for $2400 not a bad day
For a moment there I thought you were going to say that Andy (Kentuckyderby) Pulled and he texted you since he went home with the stuff he got at the show LOL

Holy CRAP!!!!!
I was going to buy a box but like I mentioned in other thread, the wifey needed me to head home

Members online

Latest posts