Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox fans...IMO found a good deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Got a friends and family code from Steiner Sports. Usually searching for something reasonable is futile, but found something today to order.

Kevin Millar - Autographed 04' World Series Ball
w/ FREE Glass case.

Use the promo code: STEINERFAM for 25% off and it's like $21 DLVD

Know he wasn't the best player on the team, but at least to me anyone on the 04' team has a special place in my heart.
Not to mention the case alone could be worth the price. So figured I'd give a heads up to any other fellow Sox fans. :D

http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/contro ... LBAS000001

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
thanks. ordered 2 of the and used a gift card i got from steiner after the last debacle and got them both and shipped for free. not a bad deal at all. the free display case is worth the price of the baseball.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
mburgin said:
thanks. ordered 2 of the and used a gift card i got from steiner after the last debacle and got them both and shipped for free. not a bad deal at all. the free display case is worth the price of the baseball.

That's what I figured too. I got a free Ortiz ball from Steiner a while back - I have that in one of those $2 cubes, so figure I can use the nicer display for that.
Had it just been a Millar auto for $12, probably wouldn't have bothered - but with the case and the fact it's a WS ball, made it seem like a no brainer.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
thanks just ordered 2 one for my 04 world series collection and one as a birthday gift for my brother thanks love the look of these cases

Members online